We are pleased to announce the winners of the "Youth Ambassadors for a World Free of Child Labour and Forced Labour" programme, who will participate in the IV Global Conference on the Sustained Eradication of Child Labour. We want to thank all those who expressed their commitment to a world free of child labour and forced labour and sent their essays, whether they were elected or not.
- Adilene Perez, from Mexico.
- Fabio Alvarez, from Venezuela.
- Leo Vitor, from Brazil.
- Grace Kuncoro, from Indonesia.
- Tejeshwi Nath Bhattarai, from Nepal.
- Min Thu Kyaw from Singapore.
- Ireen N' gandu, from Zambia.
- Tombozafy Harmonie, from Madagascar.
- Bruno Goncalves, from Portugal.
- Marie Lohrum, from Germany.
- Louise Mottier, from France.